Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hey guys! So contrary to how my absence my have appeared, I have not been eaten by flying monkeys. I've been busily looking for jobs and, lo and behold, I have found two awesome projects!

Check out:

A soon-to-be film with an amazing script and an equally amazing group of people working on it! Features the Wright brothers and their lesser-known personal story.

A great new Cleveland start-up company! They promote local art and artists with apparel printed in a variety of styles.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Both of those sound really awesome! But aren't they in different cities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That they are! However, Two Left Feet is being super understanding about my having to live in another city for a little while. I can send them designs by email.

    ReplyDelete